all about....

ok..now lets talk about stingy...
means..i'm not really generous to men or boy..
but only a little bit i became like that for boy...
for girl..i not like that..hehehe..
if not trust about it...
u can ask my bff :)
i dont no why i became like that..huhu
but on the day i hangout with my hbby..
i not stingy with him..i dont no why...
mybe coz i love him so much kot.. :p




last night..i fight witm him again.. :(
only coz a small thing...small thing...hmmm
who can stand if he find fault with blame on me...
who can hold it...
on the begining i can hold it...
then became longer he more accuse me..

why he not ask me first coz what all of this happen..
i'm touching with him words..
for first i know him...
i not to stubborn..
i knew he always say me like that...
but did he know why i became like that.?
he dont..
coz he never ask me about it...
ok..let me say it right now...
i became like this because him mistake...
because he lie to me...
i hate so much people lie..
coz i really trust him..
but he broke it.. :(


then when he knew i really angry with him...
he try to persuade me... :)
he so cute when do like that... <3
he sad about gula2 kapas....
i cant hold it..huhu..
because i like gula2 kapas so much..
first dye ckp psl gle2 kapas 2..aq wt x tawu je...
wt jual mahal la knon...
tp lame2 2...aq dh ok blek ngn dye..
tp x smpai nk mntk maaf kt dye sbb marah dye...
sbb aq trtdo..ngntok sgt..


muhd lutfi..thankz because be my love..
and u always patient with me...
i really appreciate what u have done to me...
u most important person in my life after my family.. :)
yeahh...i really love you..
how can i make dont no with you...
you're my love..
and always be like that...
until my last breath.. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment